Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Fresh Breath of Air

Am I allowed to breathe again yet?

The last month has been speeding past at lightning speed. It's ridiculous. I never knew that so much could change in one short little month, but here I am, and it feels like this last month has been a year.

I've done a LOT of growing. A lot of stepping out of my comfort zone. And a lot of changing. Actually, I'm not sure I'd consider it changing as much as I would, "uncovering". A lot of stuff has been compressed for so long...it feels good to finally spread my wings. Even if it meant taking the scariest step of my life in order to do it.

Finally the chaos is starting to settle into a routine and now that I'm able to really catch my breath and look around, I can't help but feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world. I've made the most amazing friends with this move. And it feels go to finally let go of so many of the burns and bad memories that I've carried around for so long.

There's something to be said for love, and friendship, and healing, and peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment